200x35板式圆形橡胶支座 GYZ。200x35板式圆形橡胶支座 GYZ
1. rubber pad is composed of multilayer rubber vulcanization bonding a common rubber bearing products, this product has enough vertical stiffness, can force reliable transfer to the pier upper bearing structure, bearing has good flexibility, rotating beam end in response to the bridge； and a larger shear deformation ability to meet the horizontal displacement of superstructure.
2 rubber pad layout
The layout of the rubber pad is mainly related to the structure of the bridge. Usually, the following basic principles need to be taken into consideration when setting up rubber pads for bearings:
(1) when the superstructure is a spatial structure, the rubber pads should be adapted to the deformation of the bridge along the bridge (X direction) and across the bridge (Y direction)；
(2) rubber pads must be able to reliably transmit vertical and horizontal reactions；
(3) the longitudinal displacement, transverse displacement and longitudinal and constant rotation angle due to the deformation of the beam should be free of restraint as far as possible；
(4) when the bridge is located on the plain slope, the fixed rubber cushion block shall be located on the front abutment of the main driving direction；
(5) the rubber cushion block should be located in the place where the reaction force is greater；
(6) several rubber pads on the same pier should have similar rotational rigidity；
In a word, the layout principle of the bridge rubber cushion block is not only convenient to transfer the c o u n terforce of the support, but also to make the rubber cushion block fully adapt to the free deformation of the beam.
3 rubber pad installation
(1) before installing the cushion block, the installation position of the support shall be measured and checked, and the mounting plane of the bearing shall be parallel to the sliding plane or the rolling plane of the support, and the deviation of its parallelism shall not exceed 2 per thousand.
(2) the relative position of the top and bottom of the movable support shall be checked before the cushion block is installed.
(3) when the cushion block is installed, the rolling and sliding planes should be horizontal, and the slope of the plane and the theoretical plane is no more than 2 per thousand. The center of the upper plate and the lower plate shall be centered, and the deviation shall not be greater than 2 per thousand.
(4) in order to ensure the installation and leveling of cushion blocks, the dry and hard without shrinkage mortar cushion of 20 50mm thick should be rammed between the bottom of support and the top of cushion.